Brief & Background
We have worked with Morphun for several years, providing lesson plans to support their construction sets. Most recently, we created and tested lesson plans for their new Gears, Chains & Pulleys set.
Morphun construction blocks use a patented side-joining design for more possibilities when building. The growing educational range includes sets to encourage maths, literacy and science skills and are accompanied by a range of teacher resources to help children learn through play.
Summary of services provided
- Writing of two expert lesson plan modules
- Testing the modules with children and teachers in schools
- Providing testimonials for the new Gears, Chains & Pulleys set
“There was an easy progression taking them from gears to chains - I liked the link with the maths. Brilliant”
How we helped
- We created draft lesson plans designed to introduce children to using the Gears, Chains & Pulleys, including differentiation and vocabulary
- We then tested these lesson plans with two classes and gained feedback, as well as testimonials to support marketing
- We then used this feedback to further develop the lesson plans